Toeic, Linguaskill, TOEFL, IELTS, Cambridge Exams, etc
English language students and learners are very eager to get accreditation to benefit their professional careers, broaden travel opportunities, and improve their ability to communicate globally.
There are a number of exams that are known internationally:
(1) IELTS (International English Language Testing System) is the world's most popular English test for higher education and immigration. It is managed by the British Council, Cambridge English Language Assessment and a consortium of Australian institutions, and is offered in general and academic versions. A new Speaking and Listening test, IELTS Life Skills, was introduced in 2015 specifically to meet the requirements for some classes of UK visa application.
(2) TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language), an Educational Testing Service, developed and used primarily for academic institutions in the USA, and now widely accepted in tertiary institutions in Canada, New Zealand, Australia, the UK, Japan, South Korea, and Ireland. This is an Internet-based test.
(3) TOEIC (Test of English for International Communication), an Educational Testing Service product for Business English used by 10,000 organizations in 120 countries. This test includes a listening and reading section as well as a speaking and writing section.
(5) iTEP (International Test of English Proficiency), is used by companies, organizations and governments, and iTEP SLATE (Secondary Level Assessment Test of English) is designed for middle and high school-age students.
(6) PTE Academic (Pearson Test of English Academic), a Pearson product that measures reading, writing, speaking and listening as well as grammar, oral fluency, pronunciation, spelling, vocabulary and written comprehension.
The Common European Framework (CEF) divides language learners into three levels:
A. Basic User
B. Independent User
C. Proficient User
Each of these levels is divided into two sections, resulting in a total of six levels for testing: A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2.
The chart tables above and below compare the ELT exams according to the CEF levels:
PRACTICE WITH PRECISION
BUSINESS MEETINGS TEST WORK AND JOBS TEST HEALTH AND MEDICINE TEST AND BUT SO BECAUSE TEST WORD CHALLENGE TEST 1
BUSINESS PRESENTATIONS TEST BLIND TEST 1 TRANSPORTATION TEST MAKE OR DO TEST WORD CHALLENGE TEST 2
JOB INTERVIEWS TEST ADVERTISING TEST AIRPORT TRAVEL TEST BLIND TEST 2 WORD CHALLENGE TEST 3
THE OFFICE TEST CUSTOMER SERVICES TEST FOOD AND DRINKS TEST 1 MOVEMENT: IN | ON | AT TEST WORD CHALLENGE TEST 4
USING THE TELEPHONE TEST NEGOTIATIONS TEST FOOD AND DRINKS TEST 2 IRREGULAR VERBS TEST WORD CHALLENGE TEST 5
BUSINESS VOCABULARY TEST THE SUPERMARKET TEST ART TEST THIS OR THAT TEST WORD CHALLENGE TEST 6
BUSINESS VOCABULARY TEST 2 THE HOSPITAL TEST THE INTERNET TEST THESE OR THOSE TEST WORD CHALLENGE TEST 7
BUSINESS VOCABULARY TEST 3 HOTELS TEST WORD OPPOSITES TEST ERROR CORRECTION TEST WORD CHALLENGE TEST 8
INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS TEST MANAGEMENT & LEADERSHIP TEST WORD DEFINITION TEST DO | PLAY | GO | TEST WORD CHALLENGE TEST 9
INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS TEST 2 BABYSITTING TEST SPORTS AND EXERCISE TEST CONFUSING WORDS TEST WORD CHALLENGE TEST 10
INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS TEST 3 TEAMWORK AND WORK HUMAN EMOTIONS EITHER OR | NEITHER NOR WORD CHALLENGE TEST 11
BUSINESS ETIQUETTE TEST CV AND RESUME TEST SHOPPING TEST SOME OR ANY TEST WORD CHALLENGE TEST 12
BUSINESS DOCUMENTS TEST ENGLISH WRITING TEST SHOPPING PROBLEMS TEST HAVE | HAS | DO | DOES | TEST WORD CHALLENGE TEST 13
THE CUSTOMER TEST THE ENVIRONMENT TEST HOUSES & APARTMENTS TEST DAYS | WEEKS | MONTHS | TEST WORD CHALLENGE TEST 14
BUSINESS CULTURE TEST CRIME TEST SMARTPHONES TEST FUTURE TENSE: ‘GOING TO’ TEST WORD CHALLENGE TEST 15
THE WAREHOUSE TEST HAIRDRESSER | HAIRCUT TEST ONLINE SHOPPING TEST THERE IS | THERE ARE TEST WORD CHALLENGE TEST 16
HUMAN RESOURCES TEST THE MILITARY TEST THE DENTIST TEST PAST SIMPLE TEST WORD CHALLENGE TEST 17
With many more Practice English Tests published at the end of every month. For more information contact us Here.
This site is an English language learning tool with one specific purpose:
To help you practice, prepare for, and achieve success when taking your English tests and exams, and to improve your level of English. Preparing for English tests can be a big problem. We solve this problem by creating relevant English Practice Tests that rapidly improve your vocabulary, knowledge, and grammar of relevant and specific English language topics. Therefore you improve your relevant, specific knowledge, and general knowledge at the same time.
Our Practice English Tests focus on accuracy, clarity, and precise testing to provide successful results quickly.
We then compile all this data and create relevant Practice English Tests for our users and members.
Test your English with clear, relevant and specific Practice English Tests.English tests that use SPECIFIC TOPICS to improve your Business Vocabulary, Specific Industry Vocabulary, Daily Life Vocabulary, Word Association, and Grammar Comprehension. Our users and members use our English testing platform to practice and prepare for their TOEIC, LINGUASKILL, TOEFL, IELTS, and CAMBRIDGE EXAMS, with clarity and precision.
Our huge database of specific interactive English Tests are designed to improve the specific English vocabulary, grammar, and English knowledge and comprehension used by worldwide English testing services.
Prepare for your professional English tests by using the Largest Database of English Precision Tests.
Practice EVERY TEST TOPIC to Improve your English Vocabulary, Grammar, specific knowledge, and Visual Comprehension Quickly.
Prepare for your 2020 TOEIC READING AND LISTENING TEST
Prepare for your 2020 LINGUASKILLS TEST
Prepare for your 2020 TOEIC WRITING AND SPEAKING TEST
Prepare for your 2020 TOEFL TEST
Prepare for your 2020 IELTS TEST
Prepare for your 2020 PET CAMBRIDGE EXAM (Preliminary)
Prepare for your 2020 FCE: CAMBRIDGE ENGLISH EXAM (First)
Prepare for your 2020 CAE: CAMBRIDGE ENGLISH EXAM (Advanced)
Prepare for your 2020 CPE: CAMBRIDGE ENGLISH EXAM (Proficiency)